Compared to other professional groups, pilots are unique when it comes to their working conditions and possible causes of stress. And these differences, together with the career structure and regulatory framework, can have a great impact on their mental health.
Month: September 2018
Space is an exotic environment, utterly different from conditions here on Earth. There is almost no atmosphere, radiation levels are much higher, and there is a real risk of getting hit by debris traveling at supersonic speeds.
- Using Space Technologies In Studying The Effects Of COVID-19
- Beginners’ Guide To Metaphysics
- Belief And Faith In The UFO And Extraterrestrial Beings – Part 2
- Belief And Faith In The UFO And Extraterrestrial Beings – Part 1
- A View Of Mental Health Treatment’s Portrayal In Fantasy TV: Aliens And Magic (Part 2)