If you haven’t read Part 1, it is best to go over it first before reading this since it’s connected. And to continue… When asked if talking with these scientists has made her a believer in the existence of extraterrestrials, Pasulka replies that although she is no longer a nonbeliever, she would also not call herself a firm believer. She does not yet believe in the existence of intelligent life from other planets, but she does admit that strange phenomena that she cannot explain do exist. She also admitted that she was very surprised at the number of scientists researching UFOs and alien life. She had no idea that people from the best universities who were investigating these phenomena existed.
Month: October 2019
Diana Pasulka is a faculty member at the University of North Carolina, and she wrote American Cosmic. She states that faith in the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects and intelligent life from other planets is so strong that it’s almost like a religion. Her book is about the widespread belief in UFOs and extraterrestrials and looks at how religions and myths are born and how individuals cope with experiences that they cannot explain.
- Using Space Technologies In Studying The Effects Of COVID-19
- Beginners’ Guide To Metaphysics
- Belief And Faith In The UFO And Extraterrestrial Beings – Part 2
- Belief And Faith In The UFO And Extraterrestrial Beings – Part 1
- A View Of Mental Health Treatment’s Portrayal In Fantasy TV: Aliens And Magic (Part 2)